Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Three...

To my two favorite people in the whole world who will probably never read this. You two know me better than any, and for that I am truly grateful. I hope ten years turns into eternity.

Intensity shifts-
From a whirling mass of convoluted secrets
To the whispers of how we're united
As one.

The world less daunting.
The mysteries of things we always wished to know
But never will,
Trivial.

The two of you,
Kindred spirits meet mine in what seems like
Perfect harmony and at last-
Tranquility.

Three different roads
Converged into a path filled with nothing but stones.
With light steps stumbling becomes
Impossible.

_____________________________________________

I feel like this needs more but I'll come back and edit it later hopefully.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment